PTAR - Presidents Trophy Air Race - The most Historical Prestigious Race in the World
Time & Location
About the Event
This is the Race not to miss, 100 years of our AeroClub and SAPFA celebrations, new Race Director Rob Jonker in the Captains seat piloting the Race to Victory. All will enjoy that come and take part and all Welcome. Goal is to get 100 aircraft for each year of the 100 years of Aeroclub and SAPFA.
The 2020 Edition of the PTAR to be held 22nd & 23rd of May 2020 At Ermelo, Entries are open, see panel to the Right. Keep a look-out for email communication on the run-up to the event. If you have any queries, contact email@example.com
The fees are as follows:
1. Entry Fee R 3 850 as an early bird fee per aircraft (This amount can be paid into the SAPFA bank account) - Fee will increase to R 4500 after 30th April as late entry fee.
2. Membership fees Aero Club & SAPFA R 850 per crew member - to register or renew https://aeroclub.blueboxonline.com
3. FAI licence R 225 per crew member (Also can be purchased on line on the Aero Club Bluebox payment system)
If neither of the crew are SAPFA members then the total fee per crew is R 2150. If preferred, this total amount can be paid to SAPFA, SAPFA will apportion to Aero Club the membership fees.
4. Additional banquet tickets R 450 ea (The two crew members get a banquet ticket each as part of the Entry fee of R 3 850)
5. Accommodation - Options to follow
6. Car Rental - Options to follow
SAPFA President’s Trophy Air Race Ermelo
- Early Bird - Entry R3850-00ZAR 3,850ZAR 3,8500ZAR 0
- Banquet Tickets - Non CrewZAR 450ZAR 4500ZAR 0
- PTAR ENTRY FEE AFTER APRILZAR 4,500ZAR 4,5000ZAR 0